Most of the retails traders and investors lose their money in the share market. so that retails investors should learn about investing and trading because without learning you can lose your money. that’s why I will review this book “How to Avoid Loss and Earn Consistently in the Stock Market: An Easy-To-Understand and Practical Guide for Every Investor”. if you want to buy the book then read this before buying the books from Amazon or any other websites or any store.
- How to avoid loss in the stock market?
- Stock Market is NOT risky at all
- First step of picking winning stocks
- How to evaluate management?
- Valuation – It matters much
- When to buy and when to sell
- Do’s and don’ts to avoid loss in the stock market
- How to construct your portfolio?
- Is it required to follow an equity advisor?
- quick formula for picking winning stocks
- Little bit of myself – Important Lessons to be learnt.
|How To Avoid Loss And Earn Consistently In The Stock Market
|Amazon.in(how to avoid lose book)
About the Book author
Prasenjit Paul is the author of “How To Avoid Loss And Earn Consistently In The Stock Market” books. also, the author has an online presence also. he has a website which is prasenjitpaul.com. in this website you can learn about him more.
Prasenjit Paul also sharing his investment portfolio on his website. the author wrote on his website that he generates 27.45% return annually from 2012 to 2019.
27.45% return is a very good return in the stock market. means if you have invested 1 lakh in 2012 then in 2019 your invested amount will be 546,234INR.
|Future Value (27.45%)
About The Book
what you will get from this book. I’m discussing this chapter wise below.
- How to avoid loss in the stock market: this is the main problem with individual traders because they have very little information and took the wrong decisions and lost money. this chapter is all about how to avoid losses in the stock market.
- Stock Market is NOT risky at all: In this chapter, you will learn how to invest safely. lots of people think the stock market is very risky but if you know about the stock market then this is not risky for you.
- First step of picking winning stocks: this chapter is all about how to choose good quality best stock for you. so that this can give you a good return in the future.
- How to evaluate management: in this chapter, you will learn how to money management. money management is a very important thing to succeed in the stock market. lots of traders make a profit in the stock market but due to wrong money management, they lose all the profit.
- Valuation – It matters much: Before buying anything in our life we check the real value of the things. for example, if you want to buy a smartphone for you then you should calculate the value they provide and the price you are paying with the other brand mobile. if you are buying the mobile phone at good valuations then this is a good deal for you but if you pay a high price then this will not a good deal. similarly, in the share market, you are buying a stock. if you get the stock at good valuations so that when you sell the stock to others you will get a profit. but if you buy the wrong valuations stock then when you will sell the stock you will get a low profit or you will be in loss. that’s why valuations checking is a very important thing before buying a stock.
- When to buy and when to sell: Buying and selling time also very important to earn money. means if you buy the stock when the stock the pick point and share price can be reserved (fall) that is not the good time to buy. so that you s should have understood when you have to buy the stock and when to sell the stock. so that you can make a profit.
- Do’s and don’ts to avoid loss in the stock market: in this chapter, you will learn what you can do and what you can avoid losing money in the stock market. our lots of mistake is the result of losing money. if we avoid such mistakes then we can save our money from the losses.
- How to construct your portfolio: in this chapter, you will learn how to build your profile to get good returns and avoid loss.
- Is it required to follow an equity advisor: In this chapter, you will learn the author’s view on following an equity advisor or not and some details about it.
- quick formula for picking winning stocks: the author shares some formula to pick up good quality stock to buy for a good return.
- Little bit of myself – Important Lessons to be learnt: in this chapter the author will share a little bit amount himself and some important thing you will learn from this chapter.
More than 1800 people rate this book on amazon. 4.5 review out of 5 is very good. lots of people find this book is very good. and some people think this book is very theoretical, and less practical. although 4.5-star rating is very good.
Most of the retail investors (small individual investors) lose their money in the share market. the reason behind losing is the lack of knowledge and information and experience. that’s why before investing in the stock investor have to improve their skills so that they can able to earn money. without skills money, losing the possibility is very high. without learning how to earn money? this is the actual reason for losing money in the share market.
I think the book is very good for beginners and if you don’t know about the share market and investing then you can read. or if you are losing money in the share market then this book is very useful.
How to Avoid Loss and Earn Consistently in the Stock Market: An Easy-To-Understand and Practical Guide for Every Investor this book is the ultimate guide to invest in the stock market, stock selection and make profit, entry and exit time, money management, everything.
Also, I’m suggesting two more world-famous books which are very good to be a successful investor.